[Date Prev][Date Next]
be_fetch in tool mode?
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: be_fetch in tool mode?
- From: Pierangelo Masarati <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 12:05:29 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20021003
Inside slapacl, acl_mask() code might need to fetch entries to do things
group membership checks and so. In that case, when returning the entry in
tool mode, the read locks on the entries are not released. I wonder
appropriate approach could be, e.g. making bdb_entry_release() more fine-
grained for specific tools, or replacing bdb_entry_get with a tool-specific
call for that tool, or what? Comments are welcome.
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497