Re: OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_2, please test

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

I've incorporated many significant changes from HEAD
into 2.2, including those to back-bdb to address
various database/locking issues.  Please test.

Also, please check if I've incorporated everything
needing to get released and nothing which shouldn't
be released.

If you agree in adding back-relay and rewrite/remap overlay
to 2.2, then we could just inject them into the current release
and see what happens.  It's still very experimental, but its
functionalities are now almost complete (I'm still working
at the rename functionality).  Otherwise, we can keep it
for 2.3.