Re: right place to watch for modofication to an attribute?

At 10:12 AM 5/11/2004, Forest Hill wrote:
>Thanks!  I'm reasonably new to this source base.  I'm looking, but don't see any references to anything like this anywhere.  Could you point me at an example?

Not sure if there are examples of internal operations that utilize
controls.  Anyways, you need to set the right parameters in the
Operation structure so that the backend with make use of the
control in generating its response.  See the parsing routine for
that control of interest (in controls.c) to see which fields to
set.  Upon return of the operation call, you'll have to somehow
dig out entry information from the response control.  I'll leave
that as an exercise for you to figure out (as I haven't yet attempted
to figure it out)... or for someone else to comment on.

Kurt