RE: denyop (Was: commit: ldap/servers/slapd/back-monitor back-monitor.h database.c init.c proto-back-monitor.h)

I suppose we could define a separate flag for SLAP_RESTRICT_OP_WRITE and
include it in SLAP_RESTRICT_OP_WRITES. At the moment I'm not too concerned
about it. However, we have a hole in here at the moment because
SLAP_RESTRICT_OP_WRITES doesn't catch EXOP_MODIFY_PASSWD and probably should.