Re: Implementing SSS/VLV, questions.

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote

Regardless, I'd want some authorization facility to limit who
could use it and to what extent. We really need a general
"authorization to use access mechanism" facility (in addition
to our "authorization to access information" facility). But
this can (and should) be developed independently from any SSS
implementation.

There are plans to extend the limits stuff to other operations/mechs
so that generic limits can be applied on a DN basis (other limit
selection mechs could be implemented, e.g. listener names, IPs
paralleling ACLs, but this is not a priority.

p.