RE: Overlay Documentation

Well, you should make sure that you understand the behavior of the code;
then you can get the current sources of the admin guide from the CVS:

http://www.openldap.org/devel/cvsweb.cgi?hideattic=1&cvsroot=OpenLDAP-guide

or

http://www.openldap.org/software/repo.html#AnonCVS

if you prefer a regular checkout.  You can then submit changes by
producing a diff and sending it (via ITS is the preferred mechanism; open
one for any well defined issue, or continue yours).  I suggest you submit
changes only when they look complete and detailed enough; if there are
open issues, simply discuss them on the -devel list.  Please read the
contributing guidelines for details

http://www.openldap.org/devel/contributing.html

I really suggest you also work by annotated examples; a good starting
point would be the proxycache test in tests/scripts/test020-proxycache

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it