RE: commit: ldap/libraries/libldap ppcontrol.c Makefile.in

Makes sense to me, it's all pretty unwieldy right now.

> Anyone want to come up with some "template" for
> control APIs?

Not just this second...

I haven't paid much attention to control usage from the client side. I'm a
bit tweaked about how to make new (dynamically loaded) controls easier to use
in slapd. I suppose we could copy the approach that OpenSSL uses; assigning a
small serial number to every OID it knows about, and using this small integer
as an ID/handle for the control everywhere else.