RE: monitor schema

> Of course the objectClass and attributeType definitions
> should be hardcoded into schema_prep.c;

I would prefer that we break out the code for registering attributes and
objectclasses in schema_prep.c into callable functions (like register_syntax)
and just have back-monitor register its schema when it initializes. Unless
there's specific front-end dependencies on knowing these things in advance...
?