Re: back-bdb performance with SLAP_NVALUES

At 12:41 PM 4/1/2003, Jonghyuk Choi wrote:
>Looks like we gained this from refactoring...

I concur.  And as the test only involved simple
normalization and small entry test set, it is
reasonable to assume that the performance
gain of SLAP_NVALUES+SLAP_NVALUES_ON_DISK will
be even more significant when more complex and
large entry sets (greater than what can be cached).

I intent to make this the default and then, in a
few days will run
  unifdef -USLAP_NVALUES -USLAP_NVALUES_ON_DISK
on HEAD.