[Date Prev][Date Next]
Strange effect with jpegPhoto attribute
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Strange effect with jpegPhoto attribute
- From: Michael Ströder <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:38:28 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312
It seems that I have a strange issue with a specific value of a jpegPhoto
attribute and recent REL_ENG_2_1 (available for OpenLDAP developers upon
request). It is not returned in the search result although slapcat still
exports the attribute value. This used to work until approx. 2.1.14. Other
values of jpegPhoto in the *same* database work just fine.
I already tried to dump and reimport the whole database. But that didn't help.
Also I managed to crash the LDAP connection with a JPEG value a couple of
days ago. But I can't provide details about this.