[Date Prev][Date Next]
ASN.1 how its used? new schemata?
- To: LIST - Open LDAP <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: ASN.1 how its used? new schemata?
- From: Hanasaki JiJi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:59:19 -0600
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3b) Gecko/20030215
When where how does asn.1 come into play? As far as I can see, it is
used in the schema file but never used to programatically reference
schemata. What is its value? When to use the reference numbers?
If I make my own schemata, for use in a custom application, do I need a
ASN.1 representation? how would I determine the asn.1?
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the =
= right things. - Peter Drucker =
= http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf =
= www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://wwws.sun.com/sunone =