[Date Prev][Date Next]
"Transaction oriented backend" in 2.1.x
- To: OpenLDAP-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: "Transaction oriented backend" in 2.1.x
- From: Ugen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:45:41 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.2b) Gecko/20021016
The changelog states that 2.1.x has "transaction oriented backend"
I have been rummaging through source code but could see any obvious
references to transactions or any "background" code that would have
been of use to transactions as opposed to 2.0.x. Obviously, I am not
looking hard enough:) Any pointers? What exactly is there?