[Date Prev][Date Next]
Transactions and things :)
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Transactions and things :)
- From: Ugen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 13:43:02 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.9) Gecko/20020408
I may be embarking on a project, which as one of the requirements needs
OpenLDAP with transaction support. I have looked into mailing list
and it seems that transaction support is of interest to others and
attemptes have been
made to develop such.
Two things would be helpful:
1) A copy of draft-zeilenga-ldap-04.txt (transactions draft?), Google
didn't find one.
2) If anyone out there had an effort put into developing transactions
even incomplete one - contact me, so we can potentially coordinate
In previous posting on the topic Kurt states that it should be possible
to use backend
db transaction support as a "first cut" method. It does seem from
Berkeley DB has transaction support as well. Any obvious drawbacks to
other then potential heavy tie into the backend db options?
Thanx in advance!