Filtering for hasSubordinates

I recently fixed the flaw in the hasSubordinate
filtering for bdb and ldbm (due to temporarily
modifying a read-only locked entry); the fix
operates inside test_filter() and uses a call-back
for be_has_subordinates() where defined.
Moreover, this solution incurs in the minimum
possible overhead if the filter does not use
hasSubordinates (the special action is undertaken
after the attribute has not been found by usual
attribute lookup).
At this point, if there's enough consensus I'd
remove the conditional compilation (the
#define SLAP_X_FILTER_HASSUBORDINATES)

Ando.

--