Re: creating new schema, how to?

Today at 2:05pm, Rochester, Dean wrote:

> How does one go about creating a new schema?
>
> I want to create a document schema that contains at documentContents
> attribute that is the binary datastream of the document.

1) Get an official OID Number from IANA
2) Design your schema (ObjectClasses and Attributes)
3) Implement

See the admin guide, the ldapv3.pdf or ldapv3-howto that have been
referenced on this list many times for further details.

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===