Re: Some Problems with 2.1.3 (and HEAD) on 64bit archs

Hm, strange. Changing the typedef of ber_tag_t from long to int seems to
fixe those problems. Any ideas, why this is so? I haven't looked into to
sources deep enough yet.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 06:30:08PM +0200, Ralf Haferkamp wrote:
> Hi,

[..]

> But now I have some trouble with the client side (it seems to work on ia64
> though). Sometimes when I issue a query using ldapsearch the client just
> hangs in a call to read() and never comes back again.
>
> This however happens only after the last result attribute of the search was
> returned. (strange, isn't it?)

[..]

--
Ralf Haferkamp

SuSE Linux AG                                    - The Linux Experts -
Deutschherrnstrasse 15-19                         http://www.suse.com
D-90429 Nuernberg, Germany                        Tel: +49-911-74053-0