Re: Mutex lock in libraries/libldap/tls.c

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 01:36:20AM -0700, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> At 11:56 PM 2002-06-11, VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:
> >I'm currently using such a daemon, and the only problems I noticed are
> >relative to tls_def_ctx, and should all be corrected by my patchs.
>
> I haven't yet looked at your patches.  To make life easier on
> reviewers, I suggest you create one patch (unified diff format)
> against HEAD and submit it using the Issue Tracking System.  Be
> sure not to include any extraneous changes.

Yes, I just read the OpenLDAP recommendations for patches
creation/submit.

I'll make proper separated patches ASAP and submit them, but quite
everything depend on the same "problem" and quite everything depend on
the main modification: tls_def_ctx reset when changing some options.

Regards,

VANHULLEBUS Yvan.