Re: Mutex lock in libraries/libldap/tls.c

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 01:36:20AM -0700, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> At 11:56 PM 2002-06-11, VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:
> >I'm currently using such a daemon, and the only problems I noticed are
> >relative to tls_def_ctx, and should all be corrected by my patchs.
> I haven't yet looked at your patches.  To make life easier on
> reviewers, I suggest you create one patch (unified diff format)
> against HEAD and submit it using the Issue Tracking System.  Be
> sure not to include any extraneous changes.

Yes, I just read the OpenLDAP recommendations for patches

I'll make proper separated patches ASAP and submit them, but quite
everything depend on the same "problem" and quite everything depend on
the main modification: tls_def_ctx reset when changing some options.