Re: Mutex lock in libraries/libldap/tls.c

I note that currently the API is designed such that
initialization of the API, destruction of the API, and LDAP
session initialization is to be serialized.  When the API is
used as design, there should not be a problem.

Whether the API should be redesigned is another matter...

Kurt