Building using VS .NET

I'm trying to build OpenLDAP 2.0.23 on Windows 2000 using VS .NET.  I
followed all the steps for building OpenLDAP for windows, and successfully
built Berkley DB, cyrus-sasl and hs_regex, and setup the include and library
directories to point to them.

When I build the "build" project, I get a whole series of errors complaining
about the PlatformSDK file WinCrypt.h.  Things like the one below (and about
a hundred others), all complaining about syntax errors in that file.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\WinCrypt.h(605): error C2061: syntax error :
identifier 'DWORD'

The file seems fine so I suspect there is a include file out of order or a
define that was not set, but I can't seem to find it.  Has anyone else been
able to build in VS .NET?

Thanks in advance for any help
		John Pletka