Re: [dev_ldap] RE: back-perl and password/user synchronization

>I think you just lucked out. Perl internals are a nightmare, with different
>data structures defined depending on whether you configured for embedded,
>threaded, or standalone, and some combinations of the above. My general

OK, we got it built and working with Perl 5.6. We only changed the
search API to pass the search base, alias dereferencing policy, and
scope to the Perl module, as well as allowing modules to return
actual LDAP result codes via the frontend.

We'll submit an ITS when we have reviewed the changes.

cheers,

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | lukehoward.com