[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: need back-perl sample slapd.conf
- To: lukeh@PADL.COM, openldap-devel <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: need back-perl sample slapd.conf
- From: Kervin Pierre <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:22:19 -0500
- References: <200203161440.BAA67484@au.padl.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.9) Gecko/20020310
(i) But how do I use it? What bind do I use?
simple bind 'ldapsearch -x ...' doesn't seem to work. In fact it
reliablely crashes slapd. SampleLDAP.pm does not have a 'sub bind' perl
How does SampleLDAP work if it doesn't have a 'bind' perl function?
(ii) Specifically the error is in servers/slapd/back-perl/bind.c ,
is the offending line. When the dn and cred are pushed to the perl
interpreter's stack. newSVpv() function seems to crash if any values
are pushed are pushed on the stack, but newSViv() works without issue.
If I move this line the the back-perl initialize function in
servers/slapd/back-perl/init.c then it works fine.
any insight would be appreciated.
Luke Howard wrote:
I can't find any documentation on configuring slapd.conf for use with
Luke Howard | lukehoward.com
PADL Software | www.padl.com
http://linuxquestions.org/ - Ask linux questions, give linux help.
http://splint.org/ - Write safe C code. splint source-code analyzer.