Re: TODO : Implement localization

At 03:18 AM 2002-02-18, Volkov Serge wrote:
>I whant to impliment this item of TODO list

Great.  I assumed you've read my previous post
outlining briefly what needed to get done.
  http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200201/msg00120.html

>I wil use gettext interface for localization

I suggest you use the catgets(3) interface as does the
existing -lldap code.  catget(3) is more widely available
than gettext.

I note as well that gettext comes with a restrictive
license which would severely limit redistribution of
OpenLDAP executables which were linked with gettext.

Kurt