Re: back-sql

Thomas Cramer writes:

Is anyone currently actively working on the back-sql libraries? I've recently been working to get openLdap to backend to Sybase. Consequently I've had to do some work on the source code for the odbc "back hack". I've found a few bugs and logistical errors, that I would like to run by some people working on this "back" option before I submit them as patches.

Someone surely is (I guess Dmitri will reply to this message). In the
spirit of the project, feel free to share your changes/fixes/improvements.
Better use the ITS (http://www.openldap.org/its) and provide patches
against latest HEAD code to speedup review and integration.

Pierangelo.

Dr. Pierangelo Masarati | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Dip. Ing. Aerospaziale | fax: +39 02 2399 8334
Politecnico di Milano | mailto:pierangelo.masarati@polimi.it
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy | http://www.aero.polimi.it/~masarati