Re: ACL performance again

On Monday, 28. January 2002 07:04, Howard Chu wrote:
> [...]

How do these ACL sets look? I couldn't find anything about it in the code.
The only places where the val parameter in acl_mask() is used are the two
cases mentioned above.

Note that some ACLs depend on some attribute values but need not be
consindered as value dependant in this context (e.g. normal by dnattr= ACLs
(without self) because even though they depend on the value of an attribute
in the entry they are valid for the whole entry and not for single values.

Yours
Stephan Siano

--
Stephan Siano                           Mail:  Stephan.Siano@suse.de
SuSE Linux Solutions AG                 Phone: 06196 50951 31