Re: Syntax functions in client library?

I assume you are describing the schema parsing functions
from ldap_schema.h?

If that is the case the problem I see is that the client has
no idea what server the schema is being parsed for.  There
could be multiple connections, each server having perhaps
a slightly different schema.  Which one should be used
for enforcement?

-Steve

PM >>>