RE: Problems in HEAD

A note about dnParent and dn_rdnlen/dnExtractRdn - the point of my tweaks to
those functions was to avoid an unnecessary alloc/dealloc. I suggest
defining a flag (like LDAP_DN_NO_RESULT?) to tell ldap_str2rdn not to
allocate the LDAPRDN results. The only thing of interest is the pointer
position/rdn length, not any actual values.