Re: Need new replica configuration without shutting down slapd

> What alternative is there to get at all the attributes (including
> operational attributes like creationTimeStamp) of a database? I need a way
> to essentially create a replication log for the entire database. May be
> slurpd can do a "normal" ldap search on the localhost with a special
> control?

Never mind, I just found out that you can pass "*" and "+" to the attrs
parameter to get everything. I appear to be getting the subschemaSubEntry
entry for every object. Is this by design? If slurpd wanted to use this to
populate a new replica, I assume it would have to filter out this
attribute.

Ganesan