Unable to Connect to Mysql Server by using iODBC Driver Manager

Hi all,
	I want to use Mysql as Backend to openldap. I have configured my
openldap by using --enable-sql.
	Now in order to connect to the Mysql Server I have Installed ODBC
	Driver Manager(libiodbbc-3.0.5). But unable to connect to Mysql server.
	I have tested by using odbctest program. Its giving error that
	[iODBC][Driver Manager]Dialog failed, SQLSTATE=IM008
				I have wirtten the iodbc.ini file which is like
this ::
;
;  odbc.ini
;
[ODBC Data Sources]
OpenLink = OpenLink (MT)

[OpenLink]
Driver          = /u/premc/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so
Description     = Sample OpenLink MT DSN
Host            = localhost
Address 	    = cs1.hyd.office.juno.com
Port		    = 7000
ServerType      = Mysql
FetchBufferSize = 99
UserName        = root
Password        = new-password
Database        = /u/premc/mysql/var/test
ServerOptions   =
ConnectOptions  =
Options         =
ReadOnly        = yes

[Default]
Driver          = /u/premc/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so

				Can anybody help me out of this problem?
				Thanks in advance,
				Prem Shanker Chaudhary