Re: FW: Back up Berkeley dbb files may cause file corruption

You wrote:
> I note that back-bdb will support on-the-fly backups using
> Berkeley DB utilities.  Now if only I had time to finish this...
I'm wondering, what needs to be done before back-bdb is finished? only

Also, do you perform stress testing? We got most of the deadlocks and
race conditions out by, well, bashing it with >100 read/write clients.
Bit primitive, but it worked ;)

If vegetable oil is made of vegetables, and olive oil is made of
olives, what is baby oil made of?