Re: [Open]LDAP C API's rebind_proc differences: LDAPv2 vs. LDAPv3

Speaking of changes... I'm about to commit a change to
the rebind proc API.  Namely both the registration function
a void * to anything and pass this to the rebind proc
on each call.  This can be used by the application to
pass information to the rebind proc.  This is needed to
implement a common rebind proc for OpenLDAP client tools.

Kurt