Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 10:47 AM
Subject: Postgres backend

Hi ,

I’m fairly new to LDAP and I have a question or two .

I can’t find backend sql support for Postgres in the 2.0.11 build. All I see is support for Mysql. MSSql and Oracle. Can anyone perhaps mail me a fileset of a working Postgres installation ?  There was also mention of a Postgres patch ? What is it and where do I get this ? (I’ve been thru all the archives looking for “Postgres” and no help )

Many thanks

Calvin la Cock

South Africa