[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: getting HEAD
- From: "Roos E.W.E." <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:06:49 +0000
- >received: from oce.nl (pc1-eroo.oce.nl [18.104.22.168]) by smtp02.oce.nl (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA08962 for <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:06:49 +0100 (MET)
- Organization: Oce Technologies B.V.
I'm trying to get the HEAD branch via anonymous CVS, but the host
cvs.OpenLDAP.org is unknown to my network. The problem is probably that
I'm behind a very stringent firewall. It will only connect through port
80. Has anyone have a solution on how to solve this problem?