[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Status of LCUP
- To: Colin Chalmers <firstname.lastname@example.org>, openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: Status of LCUP
- From: "Roos E.W.E." <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:53:10 +0000
- >received: from oce.nl (pc1-eroo.oce.nl [18.104.22.168]) by smtp02.oce.nl (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA24320; Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:53:10 +0100 (MET)
- Organization: Oce Technologies B.V.
- References: <3A5AE07E.D062B066@oce.nl> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Colin Chalmers wrote:
> Can anyone in short explain to me what this (LDAP Client Update Protocol)
> is, or point me to more information?
> > Hello,
> > Does anybody know what the status is of the LDAP Client Update Protocol?
> > In my situation that would by a very welcome extention of OpenLDAP. I'm
> > prepared to contribute to the OpenLDAP implementation to implement this
> > draft, but are there more people wanting this feature. Also the status
> > of the draft must be such, that no big changes will occur, since I'm not
> > intending to do things twice.
> > Greetings,
> > Edwin Roos.
The complete draft can be found at