[Date Prev][Date Next]
Latest docs for Conformant server
- To: openldap-devel <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Latest docs for Conformant server
- From: "Adam Wilkshire" <Adam.Wilkshire@t-mobil.de>
- Date: 9 Aug 2000 15:22:39 +0000
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Discarded-x400-mts-extensions: (43) (12) (2) (135) (115) (5) (6) (3)
- Importance: normal
- Original-encoded-information-types: (1) (0) (10021) (7) (1) (0) (6), (1) (0) (10021) (7) (1) (0) (1)
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- X400-content-identifier: A3487IOZ3Q896
- X400-content-type: P2-1988 (22)
- X400-mts-identifier: [/PRMD=DTM/ADMD=DBP/C=DE/;A9510BE011D46E1900AA4FBE]
- X400-originator: Adam.Wilkshire@t-mobil.de
- X400-received: by mta MB400-SMTP in /PRMD=DTM/ADMD=DBP/C=DE/; Relayed ; 9 Aug 2000 15:22:39 +0000
- X400-received: by mta MB400-DXCW02 in /PRMD=DTM/ADMD=DBP/C=DE/; Relayed ; 9 Aug 2000 15:22:39 +0000
- X400-recipients: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
OK, thanks for providing the autoconf via FTP :-)
I am implementing a read only LDAP server, with my own backend.
This has a >*very*< narrow scope - namely to provide a read only access to some
very volatile data (otherwise I would just use open ldap :-) )to another
application that needs this data in an ldap form.
I am using Openldap, and am proceeding with modifying backend.c etc etc.
>>>***Heres the question***<<<
I have obtained the RFCs
I am assuming that I should base my idea of what the LDAP server should do
based on these RFCs ? Is there anything else I should be looking at ?