Latest docs for Conformant server

OK, thanks for providing the autoconf via FTP :-)

>>>***Short background***<<<
I am implementing a read only LDAP server, with my own backend.
This has a >*very*< narrow scope - namely to provide a read only access to some
very volatile data (otherwise I would just use open ldap :-) )to another
application that needs this data in an ldap form.
I am using Openldap, and am proceeding with modifying backend.c etc etc.

>>>***Heres the question***<<<
I have obtained the RFCs
2251,2252,2253,2254,2255,2256,2829.
I am assuming that I should base my idea of what the LDAP server should do
based on these RFCs ? Is there anything else I should be looking at ?

Adam.