Re: autoconf

At 08:56 AM 8/8/00 +0000, Adam Wilkshire wrote:
>BUT, when i try and regenerate configure, I get the following error message:
>"FATAL ERROR: Autoconf version 2.13.1 or higher is required for this script"
>Can anyone help ??

To properly build configure suitable for release, you need:
        aclocal from automake 1.4a
        autoconf 2.13.1
        libtool 1.3.4

Finding these can be a chore.  I have copies tucked away somewhere...
I'll put these up on the FTP site when I get a chance.

For local autoconf'ing, you likely can survive with 1.4/2.13/1.3.3.
Your mileage may vary.

Kurt