Re: SOCKET handling and Netscape SDK bug(?)

At 10:25 AM 7/27/00 +0200, Mikael Grehn wrote:

>> >Well I'm using experimental code in openLdap2.0-alpha3 on NT. I am using
>> >Lotus Notes 5.0.1b (release nov. 1999).
>>
>> Like I said, can you use either HEAD branch or OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2
>> code, or at least openldap-2.0-beta?
>>

>No I cant since the whole package has been updated heavily and it would take
>several weeks for me to update openLDAP2.0-alpha4.

I'm not asking you to make any changes.  I'm asking you to
test and provided feedback using code as it provided.

>I will download that package
>and try to find differentces that could solve the problem. I guess
>openLDAP2.0-alpha4 is the latest (best) package ported to NT to compare with?

No, HEAD branch is the latest, followed by OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2.
The openldap-2.0-beta tarball is a last resort if you cannot
obtain sources via AnonCVS.