Re: All tests passed on Dec Alpha OSF4.0e

At 11:18 AM 6/15/00 -0500, Randy Kunkee wrote:
>I just cvs updated my test directory with the latest of OpenLDAP 2,
>performed a configure (using db-2.7.7 already built some time ago),
>typed 'make', then ran the tests.  All tests passed!

I think we've removed most of the int/long sizing restrictions.
I've been toying with an IA64 system (which SourceForge kindly
made available) and haven't run against any major problem.....

The only thing I know needs testing is our SHA1 implementation.
It appears (from reading the comments) to have some sizing restrictions.
I haven't tested this yet.

Kurt