[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: some questions ... again!
- To: Gary Williams <Gary.Williams@sas.com>
- Subject: Re: some questions ... again!
- From: Mikael <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 14:34:23 +0100
- Organization: Envilogg
- References: <DB8AFFD38A30D311BA6D0090276DC8C0CDF683@merc09.us.sas.com>
Hmmm....sorry to disturb you again but it seems I have one more 'simple'
When the matching entries is to be returned to the client how should the
reply be arranged?
Sending all the entries (using send_search_entry in aloop or something) and
LDAP_SUCCESS result message with send_ldap_result or is it the other way
Does this order really matter to the client?