Re: ldapsearch as own process

> "Kurt D. Zeilenga" wrote:
>
> > At 03:24 PM 2/24/00 +0100, Mikael wrote:
> > >The exact same commandoline works perfectly if I use it in DOS window.
>

> > But you are not typing this into a command window.  You
> > are using a library call.  The library call obviously
> > has different escaping requirements than the command
> > window.  The escaping requirements of the library call
> > should be spelled out in its documentation.

Correct...but this should also apply for my other testprogram which does
the same thing as ldapsearch when it come to writing output to a separate
file. When I start this program with CreateProcess it works perfectly....so

I was (not) hoping that it could be something with the ldapsearch project?
Perhaps the commandoline is interpreted differently in ldapsearch?

--

mvh
Mikael