C++ variant of OpenLDAP 2.0 alpha3

Hi!
Since the whole OpenLDAP package is written in C it is hard to use other
modules (f.e. DCOM,dll:s written in C++ in the OpenLDAP code.

Is there a C++ version of the OpenLDAP 2.0 alpha3 package(or any other
OpenLDAP package)?

It is quite complicated to translate everything into C++, not only
fileextensions but naming conventions, project linkage etc so it would
be great if someone has done this.

I'm using NT4 platform and need to send data to a DCOM server so I have
to implement a DCOM client(using the DCOM server C++ wrapper interface),
and this cannot be done from C.

Any other suggestions...beside telling me to convert everything from C
to C++?
--

Sincerely
Mikael