[Date Prev][Date Next]
OpenLDAP backend questions!
A new bunch of newbie questions. :-)
1. Is it possible to view the server status in some separate (and
regulary updated) file(s)? The administrators wish to look at what
clients are logged on, ipaddresses, server charge(?) and similar things.
I could ofcourse 'hack' these functionalities in the code but
....why invent the wheel again?
2. Is it possible to 'throw out' a client at once, using the 'abandon'
backend function or something in the 'send_ldap_result' function?
3. How does the backend 'test_filter' function for comparison work?
Some examples would be great.
4. If I'd like to configure slapd at run-time(for new clients), how can
this be done?
5. What the differences are between LDAPv2 and LDAPv3?
I have read the RFC:s and have found several differences, subschema,
operation option etc. but it would be great to have an exact list of
between the 2 protocols.
Exactly what LDAP v3 functionalities are supported in
Which are not?
Thanks in advance.