AnonCVS Link

I would like to check out the OpenLDAP V2 release. However,
I am not able to access the Anonymous CVS link listed on the
Source Repository page under the section "OpenLDAP via AnonCVS".
I receive the error: "The requested URL /cvswebsites/doc/cvs_toc.html was
 not found on this server."  If this is the correct method to establish the
CVS link, is there an alternative server to access the CVS software. If not,
how do I establish the required link to check out source.
Thanks in advance.
clava