preliminary version of SQL backend published

I published preliminary version of SQL backend at
ftp://samovaar.dot.ru/pub/openldap-sql/
see README file there for comments and file description

If anybody decides to test it, or has some suggestions, please mail. I
suggest that you read my recent letter about architecture and future
plans first (since there was not too much private feedback compared to
first letter, and no public followups, I assumed I should publish whole
thing in its current state, though it looks not very complete -- to give
something material to deal with).

Should I post something to ITS, or put it in more complete state first?