RE: OpenLDAP in mingw32/NT

All of our Mingw32/NT-specific changes have been committed. All of the
documentation
is now online in the OpenLDAP Developer's FAQ, in its own "Porting to
MingW32"
subcategory.

Could someone please regenerate the configure script; I only checked
in the configure.in because my autoconf is out of date.

We have used the new configuration successfully on Linux (SuSE 6.0) and on
NT with MingW32. Please see the FAQ for details on non-working sections of
the port, we didn't have time to modify all the Makefiles as needed but it
should be fairly straightforward.

   -- Howard Chu, hyc@symas.com
   Chief Architect, Symas Corporation