FW: NT support

I've installed VC5 and VC6 on my system and use 6 for all my non-OpenLDAP work. For me this works fine, however, the latest MSDN documentation does not integrate well with VC5 (they changed the documentation formats yet again) so I always have to load an old MSDn CD when working with OpenLDAP.

I propose that we stick with 5 and if anyone wants any changes made to the project files (.dsp and .dsw) and are using VC6, the changes  should be submitted through one contributor (perhaps Gary)

Paul

[chop]