RE: NT support

I'm still using VC++ 5.0. I only use VC to build external software like OpenLDAP, Apache, perl, etc. So I would rather not have to
upgrade if possible. Are the make files (not the project files) from 5.0 and 6.0 compatible?  If I can just type 'nmake' instead of
actually starting the VC environment, all the better.

Ronald E. Fortin
ref@mesasys.com
Mesa Systems Guild, Inc.
60 Quaker Lane