RE: NT support

OK, that's one for and one against, and I'm uncommitted (though
a lot of people say I should be :-).  Surely there are other NT
folks out there with an opinion.  One thing to note:  If we stick
with V5, the V6 folks can read the project files, but can't submit
changed project files back.  If we move to V6, people with V5 are
out of luck (as far as I know).