Re: Kerberos 5 Support for OpenLDAP-release

Ben Collins wrote:

> Great! I've been meaning to work on this myself. Questions, is this against the
> openldap 2 devel source, or the 1.2.x source? I ask, because it really needs to
> be against the devel tree. Another question, does this support the Krb5 DES
> encrypted sessions? If not, do you know if thats possible?
>
> I'll check out your patch, if it looks ok, I'll try to merge it into the CVS some
> time this weekend.

	It's under the 1.2 tree. I'll grab the v2 sources and see what I can
do.

	As for encrypted sessions, I haven't done anything with that. My
changes are really just so I can support LDAP-based authentication
on-site, and thought that someone else might benefit from it as well.

	I'll take a look at it though.

	-Jeff
--
Jeffrey Mahoney