Re: 2.0-devel fails "make test"?

At 12:59 PM 9/3/99 +1000, David J N Begley wrote:
>Expected at this time (whilst CVS is in flux)?

I think that was a whoops on my part.  I must have committed
a piece of code which demonstrates particular problem we have in
the new dn2id subtree indices.  I recommitted the code which
masks the problem so folks can continue other development
efforts (while I and others continue to track down the problem
with dn2id subtree indices).

More eyeballs are of course welcomed...  just backout rev
1.39 from back-ldbm/dn2id.c...

Kurt