Re: Preliminary TLS/SSL success

I implemented this, in Netscape Directory Server.  Some design choices
weren't obvious (to me).  I'd be happy to tell you what the Netscape software
does, and why.  I've posted some information already; copies are archived at
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/9810/msg00074.html
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/9810/msg00080.html